This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Happy New Year - Penelope Dee Christmas Royale

Hello Everyone

I hope that you had a fabulous Christmas and wishing you everything of the best for 2018! ;-)
I wish you health, wealth, love, joy, happiness and inspiration! ;-)

I had a wonderful time with my family, some here and some in Limpopo.
It was really lovely and the best way to spend Christmas, surrounded by family.

I will share some of the photo's with you, but for now, let me share some Christmas Tags that I wasn't able to share yet. I used the gorgeous Penelope Dee Christmas Royale Collection.

I created 4 different tags.


I so love that pine leaf die-cut and the poinsettia one also! ;-)


Here are the other 3 tags...




Such a very pretty collection! ;-)

As I said previously...I will also share some of the photo's from our Limpopo visit to Redhill Farm.
It was blissful.










This is certainly one of the beautiful positives of Africa! ;-)
There is nothing like the African bush! ;-)

Have a fabulous day and fabulous 2018!
Denise xx

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!!! Gorgeous tags...love the colours. Gorgeous photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Denise - you make my hear sing when you share photos of the African bush! Glorious sun shots and those beautiful Zebras are awesome. Love the variety and tags you made, each one soft and elegant and all different. Inspirational work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Denise - love your cards and tags, and also love your photos - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great photos, love the zebras! and lovely tags too.. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your tags so fabulous Denise!
    and your photos makes me crazy to see these views again someday! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Denise! What a fabulous post full of so many beautiful projects and photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete