This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 15 December 2017

Another Year Flies By - BoBunny

Hello Everyone

Yesterday I shared an autumn card and today I am sharing a similar yet different card.
I used the same BoBunny stamps as yesterday and created a unisex card, which I think could be used for a male or female recipient.


The colours and design just lends itself to either masculine or feminine.
I thought that was rather a bonus! ;-)

I heat embossed and stamped the leaves on BoBunny cardstock and then cut them out and layered them over the flat stamped leaves.


I really love this design and I think I will try and do something similar again, with it.

Thanks again for popping in!
I really appreciate the visit!
Have a super day!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, the leaves look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those black accents make this card so contrast and intresting )))

    ReplyDelete