This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 22 August 2017

General Mixed Media Tags - BoBunny - Life in Color

Hello Everyone
 
I am back today with some BoBunny Life in Color....
This really is a stunning collection and I am so "snoep" with it...
Nothing goes to waste at all! ;-)
 
Here's the BoBunny blog post.! ;-)
I would love it if you popped along and had a look.
 
But I do have some sneak peeks here too! ;-)
 
 
Life in Color_Mixed Media Tags_Denise_19 August 2017_03
 
and
 
Life in Color_Mixed Media Tags_Denise_19 August 2017_04
 
I really love how these tags came together.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!
Denise x


3 comments:

  1. They look wonderful! Off to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely palette of the tags Denise! off to take a look! ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags and I love the colours... going to take a look... Congrats on another term on the DT <3

    ReplyDelete