This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 7 August 2017

Dad's Birthday Card - ScrapBerry's Words Live Forever Collection

Hello Everyone

It was my Dad's Birthday on the 1st.  He turned 75! ;-)
Such a wonderful milestone.

I made this card for him.


I used the ScrapBerry's Words Live Forever Collection.  It is so perfect for masculine projects.
I also love that one can fussy cut so many gorgeous little elements.

He was pleased with it, so I was pleased too! ;-)

This was a very quickie photo, as I literally put it in an envelope and we went out for his Birthday dinner! ;-)

Thanks, always, for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visits.
Have a marvelous Monday!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Dad!! My Dad is coming up to 85 in September!!! Fabulous card, love the vintage feel to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card for your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold, primary colours and the classic styling. I'm sure your Father will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, how adorable card! colors and design is just great! ))))

    ReplyDelete