This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 28 August 2017

Birthday Card - ScrapBerrys My Little Star Collection

Hello Everyone
 
I hope that you had a really good weekend.
I had a really busy, busy weekend and it meant that I actually did not spend a minute in my craft room! This is very unusual for me, but sometimes life and home calls and one does what has to be done! ;-)
 
Anyways, Joe and I went to a 1yr old Birthday the weekend before and so I made a card for the sweet little man.
 
 
Apologies that it's not the best photo, but I quickly snapped it before I popped it in the envelope.
 
This collection is really so sweet and so perfect for these littlies! ;-)
 
I hope that you can have a good Monday and that it is kind to you.
Thanks for stopping by.
Denise x


5 comments:

  1. Nawww this card is adorable!! love it! and yes some days go by and the craft space beckons but alas life and duty elsewhere takes priority!! I had a day like that today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty card with cute bunny )))) love those little details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! I love the soft colours and the cuddly toy motif. Lovely work Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card. Perfect for a little man. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete