This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 10 April 2017

Wedding Card - BoBunny Bella Rosa Collection

Hello Everyone

A friend at work asked me to make a card for a wedding that they were going to.
It wasn't a difficult choice and so I reached for the pretty BoBunny Bella Rosa collection.


I was asked not to add too many flowery elements, as the bride is not really into flowers and flowery things. If anyone know me, I just looooove flowers, so I had to keep myself in check.
I used die-cuts and layers, rather than flowers.


Just 3 leeeeetle flowers! ;-))))

Thanks so much for your visit.
Have a fabulous start to the week.
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. It can be hard sometimes not to add flowers. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.. love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh - that's tricky to be unable to use flowers! But you came up with a delightfully pretty card which makes a bold statement. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another lovely creation Denise! beautiful as always! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Denise...something that the new couple will cherish xx

    ReplyDelete