This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 9 April 2017

Go Team Go - BoBunny Game On Collection

Hello Everyone

I have sooo many projects that I can share with you.
I really have been concentrating on creating, rather than blogging and so there is now quite a few to share here on my blog.

Here's the page for today.


This photo was taken in January.  My son is part of the swimming team at school and I was able to support him at this gala.  It was so much fun and he swam like a champion! ;-)

Here are some closer looks.



This collection really has such fabulous chippies and little bits.
It includes most of the sports...so is sooo versatile and gorgeous.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a restful and crafty Sunday!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic, I love the wonderful blue paper for the back ground.. great action photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So vibrant and energetic a page! Love that blue and the circles on the bg... good on your boy! Swimming is SUCH a great sport!!! And good on you creating ~ that's the most fun thing, I reckon.... the blogging can happen when it happens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue/green combo with pops or orange. Perfect for a swimming theme. Congrats on you Boy being involved in swimming; such a healthy way to get fit and make friends. Brilliant work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the composition and coliur palette Denise! this layout is so dinamic and bright! )))

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love this colour combination. Your little man is growing up way to quickly.

    ReplyDelete