This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Love Art Journal Page - Love You Madly Glitz

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are all having a good week! ;-)

I have another art journal page to share with you, which was actually done at Valentine's Day, but I just have not been able to share it! It's been such a busy start to the year! ;-)

Anyways...so here's the page.


I wasn't quite sure about this page..but I think it has grown on me. LOL


The few bits and pieces I used here are from the "Love You Madly" collection, which I won a few years back,  It's a pretty and soft collection.


Here you can see some of the texture, crackles and bits.

It was certainly fun, experimenting with all the various layers and mediums.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. so beautiful page Denise! love this textured background, looks amazing! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft, pretty and sumptuously textured. Love the muted colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is really pretty, soft colors and loads of great textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art journal page ROCKS! I love all of the amazing layers and your finished page is so beautiful, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours on this and the little bits add great textures. Go you :D

    ReplyDelete