This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 19 August 2016

Mixed Media Tag - BoBunny Butterfly Kisses

Hello Everyone

I am sharing a mixed media tag for the BoBunny DT call that I still have not shared, using the gorgeous Butterfly Kisses Collection.



I made this tag using some BoBunny packing, which I really thought was such a neat idea and a great way of recycling it.  So the backing to this tag is actually the packaging.  I distressed and then inked the edges.



I fussy cut the leaves, the berries and some of the flower bits, which actually meant that I did not need so many embelishments, as these were embelishments on their own.



I used some stickable stencils and crackle paste to also create interest and layers on this tag.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

BoBunny Supplies:
BoBunny Packaging
Noteworthy: Butterfly Kisses
Patterned Paper: Petals, Sunlit / Butterfly Kisses
Jewels: Double Dot Mocha
Blossoms: Natural Earth Bouquet
Stickable Stencils: Borders, Fanciful
Stamps: Romance
Crackle Paste: White

7 comments:

  1. I really really really REALLY like this one! Looks GORG & warms my heart when I see recycling love me this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh - a new fave for me! This is so pretty and elegant. You really do showcase the BoBunny products to perfection. Have a good weekend. Super cold and rainy here - perfect for staying in my scrap room. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and pretty and love the layers too, gorgeous tag and wonderful to use the packaging too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Denise! Love all the layers and stenciled detail! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning mixed media and layers...gorgeous tag Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so wonderful tag Denise! love those pale tones and beautiful details! and mixed media looks like shabby here, adore this effect! )))

    ReplyDelete