This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Misc. Me - BoBunny Believe Collection

Hello Everyone

I have some Misc. Me spreads up on the BoBunny blog, using the gorgeous and colourful Believe Collection! ;-)

I would love it if you popped over and had a look.

Here's a little sneak peek.


Thanks so much for popping by!

I really appreciate the visits and love! ;-)
Have a super Wednesday!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. your project life cards are fabulous :) love all the fun embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these beautiful colours! and lot of doodling make your cards so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great layout, off to see!

    ReplyDelete