This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 16 April 2016

Journal Page - Scrap Africa Mood Board no.73

Morning Everyone

I hope that you had a good week! ;-)

Apologies for not posting for a number of days but I have not had internet for a number of days now.  We are still waiting for Telkom to sort it out! Soooo frustrating!!!

I just decided today that I would quickly use my phone and post the new Scrap Africa challenge!

Here's the mood board.


I created a journal page.
The sentiment is exactly along the lines that my life has been for the last 2 weeks! ;-)


It's a fabulous quote by Marilyn Monroe -
Nothing lasts forever.  So live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid drama
Take Chances and never have regrets because everything you did, was at one point,
exactly what you wanted.

Here's some close-ups.



For the background, I did a distress ink water colour background and was something that I tried after seeing it at my super bloggy friend Anna-Karin Evaldsson.
If you really want some inspiration, then explore this crafty ladies blog! She is amazing! ;-)

I used a few bits and bobs from BoBunny Believe, as well as some of the new gorgeous BoBunny stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super, crafty Saturday!

Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Love the moodboard, your page and the quote you used. So true. She was a smart lady! :-) The colours are really gorgeous. One of my favourite combinations. In fact they are the colours on my worktable right now and hopefully I will be able to get a page ready this week end,.... - HOpefully :-P lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bright and happy project Denise. Sorry I've been MIA - have been away for a few weeks and now trying to catch up. Blue and Green is such a fab combo and I love the background to enhance the stamps and the quote. What a wonderful quote to live by. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. so great quote you used for this page Denise! and so true for everytime! also the palette is so fresh and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love love love this... such a happy feel to it. <3

    ReplyDelete