This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Christmas Cards - BoBunny Dear Santa

Hello Everyone

Are your weeks also as hectic as mine...??? I think the "silly season" has started on my end of the world and there are just so many things to do in a day!! Anyways...it keeps me on my toes and keeps the heart pumping and beating! ;-)

I made some cards for Christmas from the Dear Santa BoBunny Collection.  This is such a fun and cute collection.

I made 2 similar type, mixed media cards.



Crackle paste has also become of my favourite mediums and of course BoBunny stickable stencils are a must! Really love them! ;-)

I had better crack-le on....LOL....hope you are getting to those Christmas cards and handmade goodies.

Have a super Wednesday!
Denise x




2 comments: