This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 19 October 2015

Inspiration Canvas - FabScraps Tranquility Collection

Hello Everyone

I hope that Monday was kind to you and that you had a super day! ;-)

I have a canvas to share today, that has a super sentiment and one I often look at, to remind myself!;-)


I fussy cut some bits and then did some gesso stencilling, stamping and watercolour effects! ;-)

Here's the sentiment close-up.


I did some heat embossing on the chippies and love the weathered look.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be back soon!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant saying [I've not heard it before!]....brilliant blue flowers...gorgeous vintage look. All round gorgeous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this light vintage look with bright blue accents, these flowers look so beautiful here! and the sentiment is great too! )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment...and the blue/brown colour combo is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quote so much! It is so true!!! And you made an amazingly beautiful work of art here. All of the details are creative and very, very gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely piece and that quote is so true. Love the background work and the colours are just glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise, your canvas is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete