This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Cards - BoBunny Genevieve Collection

Hello Everyone

I have some cards to share with you today! I simply adore the Genevieve Collection and I had some time to play and create.


I love the watercolour background and love the softness that it adds to this card! ;-)


Here's the second card.


The colours of this collection are just fabulous! ;-)


Lastly....a quick picture of my Sally Pally at 4 months...she's gorgeous...


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Oh My! She's growing into a BIG puppy!! Love your cards - they remind me of Delft ware :) soooo pretty & in my favorite colors--- no wonder you love this collection:);)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowo Denise Sally grows so fast! and your cards absolutely stunning, love all those intricate details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally is gorgeous...I had two Sharpeis...a grey one and a tan one...sadly they have both passed on and I still miss them. Your cards are gorgeous Denise...you must have quite a collection by now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous. I love how you made each of them into beautiful works of art! So full of amazing details and creativity. And I also want to thank you so much for your visit to my blog and your heartfelt words of condolences. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also want to tell you how adorable Sally is! What a great photo of her! She looks like she is so happy here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is so lovely, and what a cutie Sally is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG how cute is Sally... what is she.??
    Beautiful cards and I love the watercolour backgrounds it looks amazing. You are rocking lady :D

    ReplyDelete