This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 2 July 2015

Hello Pretty Bird - Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge no.54

Hello Everyone

Such a busy week!! My hubby has been away and so I have been chief cook and bottle washer again! My husbands boys are a also here for the holidays...so it's a full house!

I also got a new baby yesterday...a little Shar pei puppy...3 weeks old.  Her Mommy stopped feeding them because they were hurting her too much, so I took her early and I am now Mommy to this small little thing. So yes...my hands have been full!! ;-)

There is a new sketch over at Scrap Africa  and we would love for you to play along.



I did a layout of one of my other babies...my bird Pepsi! ;-)


I used the really pretty papers and elements from Graphic 45, Botanical Tea along with a Kaisercraft stencil.


I did lots of fussy cutting and really enjoyed using all these little elements.


The stencilling and stamping just added such a nice softness to this page.  I was really pleased with how it turned out.

Maybe you have some time to play along? You have until 14 July.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a super day!
Denise x


11 comments:

  1. wow wow wow Denise, you have excelled yourself here ... absolutely fantabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Denise I see you were very busy! little puppy - it's great! they're so sweet and pretty in this age )))) hope we can see some photos soon ))))
    and your LO is beautiful (and Pepsi too of course))))) I love these shades of blue and pink accents look so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new Puppy...hope he grows up to be a healthy little addition to your family! Also waiting to meet him! Pepsi is just adorable and his page is a lovely soft tribute to him...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, this is a gorgeous page....especially love the stenciling behind it. CRUMBS! You are uber busy....you won't have time to scratch yourself. I hope your 'baby' sleeps through the night and toilet trains quickly!!!! I'm sure your big boys do all that, LOL!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous Denise! Happy 4th of July weekend to you & yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout Denise! Pepsi is stunning as is your layout! Love the textured background and mix of pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout Denise! Pepsi is stunning as is your layout! Love the textured background and mix of pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout Denise! Pepsi is stunning as is your layout! Love the textured background and mix of pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Denise, como ya te dije me encanta tu trabajo, el color tan bonito con la foto de la preciosa ave es encantador!! Y mi enhorabuena por tu nuevo bebe:)...me encanta!!!
    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is just gorgeous!! The papers, the stenciling, and your pretty bird all combine to make a spectacular layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely layout Denise & I just adore the super soft background you have created. Fab design, love, love, love it all. TFS

    ReplyDelete