This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 13 June 2015

Thank You Tag

Hello Everyone

This has been a bad week for posting and is really due to not having had power on Monday,Thursday or Friday evening.  It's really getting rather crazy...BUT...I am here now to share a tag that I created with some BoBunny Ephemera.


I am really trying to use up lots of little bits and pieces and so this tag was another super project for that.


A tag is not a tag without some pretties and so here's a close-up.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super, crafty Saturday!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so super pretty!
    I am working on the bread recipe soon, will let you know when I am ready! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The current loadshedding has been crazy... I hope you made up for it this weekend. Your tag is beautiful and detailed xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you cope with no electricity....it sounds totally crazy and bizarre! I love how you're using your bits and pieces up on these tags....& this one is another really pretty creation:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ultra pretty!! You need to keep your lappie charged & buy a 3G dongle contract. R79 with MWeb for 2 Gigs a month. That & my electrically charged 2 strip light/torch keep me sane!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely stunning shabby chic creation. Just adore all the lovely layering.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. how pretty tag Denise! love these intricate details and colour palette - look like summer is here ))) but I know that in your part of planet winter is coming ))))

    ReplyDelete