This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 18 April 2015

Today Perfect - Scrap Around the World Challenge/Prima BAP April

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a stunning weekend! ;-) I have found some scrappy time to finish off my page for the Scrap Around the World Challenge this month, as well as the Prima BAP.

The mood board is stunning!


2015 April bap keren

I took my inspiration from the colouring, as well as the beach/sea theme. 

Here's my take. 


This photo is of my Dad.  Our family had gone down for a week to Umdloti and we spent a week at the sea and it was glorious! 

Here's a close-up of the journalling.


I used the gorgeous Prima Seashore papers and accents.


I used some shells on my page too.  I thought there were super to use, as part of my clusters.


I created the background with 2 types of gauze and gesso, and then added some stencilling and watercolouring. I added some stamping too.


On the chipboard pieces, I sponged white and brown gesso.  I have a rough sponge and it really gave the chippies some gorgeous texture.


I am happy with this page and it was good to do a sea/beach page again.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate the visit.
Have a super Saturday!

Denise x

17 comments:

  1. wow perfect indeed, i love beachy pages x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Denise! Thanks so much for joining is again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page Denise, so serene. Your layering and clusters are gorgeous and I especially like the fibres under the light house :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING! I reckon this is a winner...that cluster with the flowers and shells....and the bg texture....it's really BEAUTIFUL:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome background ! it's a beautiful page !! thank you for joining us at SATW xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page, Danise! Love it !
    Thanks so much for joining us at SATW this month

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has to be my all time fav so far! I just love how you put this all together and the photo speaks to me! It's a beautiful layout! Just chillin by the beach! Reminds me of my dad! Beautiful work! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denise, your page is so meaningful and beautiful.
    Everything is in completely harmony and I love it so much!
    Thanks for sharing this sweet memory with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work, I love it !! Very nice background ! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so lovely layout Denise! love these colours and that you used real shells - looks so great! ))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout! I like the clusters and the pic...Hugs from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  13. I reckon that is the perfect way to spend a mis day on the beach. Looks relaxed too. Love the lighthouse and the colours. Just beautiful D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Denise!!!! This page is absolutely Amazing!!!!!!!!!
    Love the colors, all details and the photo!
    Thanks for playing with us at SATW!
    Good luck!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete