This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 1 February 2015

Valentine's Card - Scrap Africa Sketch no.44

Morning Everyone

This first month of the year has just flown by and already again it is the 01st of another month.
It's the love month, also my husbands birthday month, my Mom and my neice.  So yes...a busy month ahead! ;-)

We have a new sketch challenge at Scrap Africa to celebrate the month of love.


I made a card for this challenge.


I used the very pretty Star-Crossed collection from BoBunny. I also used some rub-ons I have had for ages from Making Memories and a wooden heart which I painted and crackled.

We have a super Guest Designer Beck Beattie, who I have admired and followed for a long time, so please pop along and see her inspiration!

There is a PPBN voucher up for grabs and also a prize pack from Scrapmatts.


So maybe play along?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have super Sunday!
Denise x




10 comments:

  1. adorable sketch and challenge, might do this one :) her hee :) love your card too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww--- super cute:) LOOOVE the keyhole in the heart idea:):?

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK!! I meant two smiley faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card my dear, really romantic
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful sketch and I love the card you created. I really hope to have time to play along this month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow oozing with texture and beauty, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers Denise, that is one very stunning card, you have soo rocked that sketch. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card Denise! so beutiful composition of the cage, flowers and dies! and of course this heart is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you are a sketch maker extraordinaire these days! Go YOU!! And lovely card too!!!

    ReplyDelete