This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 15 December 2014

Picture with Santa - Scrap Africa Challenge no.41

Morning Everyone

There is a super new challenge over at Scrap Africa here..

For some it's Christmas Time/December Holidays/ Hannukah in sunny Africa....for some it's a snowy winter in Europe.... Tell us what a traditional December is like for you, in your home town, city or country.  So journalling is a must...even if just telling us the story on your blog! 

You can create a layout or card or altered project to depict this theme.


Here's my take on it.


I used the super, cute Elf Magic Collection from BoBunny.


I did some water colouring, stamping and splashing for my background.



Perhaps you can play along....

It would be great to know what December Time means for you...or what it is like for you wherever you are in the world...

Have a super Monday
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! Love the lines on the diagonal & the greens - they look so festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas sounds similar to the way we celebrate in Australia Denise. The traditional colours look great, as does the background and the sweet tree. But the joy on the face of the children is what makes this page a winner. They bring the magic to the celebration. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful festive page. Just adore the traditional colours, your personalised journaling and the distressed edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work, Denise! love this cute photo)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout Denise!! Hope your build up to Christmas is enjoyable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love our African Christmas... I have had one white one too which was amazing. I am not sure I will be able to play along with this one. Not yet anyway. I have put them aside to play with when I get my act together. This is such a cool layout and I love the sentiment too......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the texture and the background work on this awesome chrissy-page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful background work. I also love our warm Christmas times xx

    ReplyDelete