This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 16 November 2014

Cards - Glimmer Spray BoBunny

Hello Everyone

It has been a lovely sunny day...but I spent most of it indoors...because my son is unwell.  I am pretty sure he has tonsilitis, so has been really poorly. So I was able to get a lot of scrappy things done, inbetween medicine and Mommy duties, as we did not go anywhere today.

I sure hope that tomorrow he is better, otherwise I will have to take him to the Doc. Poor little man!

I was up on the BoBunny blog yesterday, with the new BoBunny Glimmer Sprays and cards that I had created. A little bit of Bling, is surely a good Thing!! ;-)

Here's a little sneak peek....I really hope you will pop over and take a look.


I used the super BoBunny stickable stencils, along with the Glimmer Spray to create this background!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a super Sunday!
Denise x




9 comments:

  1. Oh! I hope your boy is feeling better by now.....if it is tonsillitis, & they treat it like in Aussie, they seem MOST reluctant to get rid of the dratted things. Hopefully it will be a simple flu & you won't have to worry. Crossing my fingers for you:) Off to BB now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun sneak, I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, hope your boy get well soon! And I saw this card on the Bo Bunny blog, it's great ))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sneak, Denise! I am off to take a look! And I will keep your son in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH no! sucks when the kids are sick. Mine have hand, foot and mouth... wth... apparently it is common in babies and can be quite sore... THEN I am told adults can get it... DH said see, I told you you were a cow :P Anything hope Joe is feeling better :D Just so you know I HATE SNEAK PEAKS... you are just a tease :D have fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope your son is all better by now . I like what I see of this card !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry you DS has been ill Denise and I hope by now, he is back to his perky self. I had to smile at Val's comments, I feel a bit like that too ! However I shall pop over. And take a look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome background! I do hope Jo did NOT have tonsilitis - poor boy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the background you created. Hope your little Joe is better.

    ReplyDelete