This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 22 September 2014

Wanderlust - Mixed Media Canvas - BoBunny

Hello Everyone

A week has passed since my last post and it's hard to believe!!! What a hectic week too....
I had an all day scrap on Saturday, which I had to prepare for and believe me, really did take a lot of time...so yes, I have been creating, but was all in the background! ;-)

Today I am up on the BoBunny Blog with a mixed media canvas tutorial. I would love it if you popped along and checked it out.

Here's a little sneak peek.


I will be back with some more shares tomorrow.

Have a super Monday!
Denise x


3 comments:

  1. This little peek looks great already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sneaky! Oh gosh I don't know how to catch up either - got so behind from my week off...

    ReplyDelete