This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 27 July 2014

Card - BoBunny Enchanted Garden

Hello Everyone

I am just quickly sharing a card I made with Enchanted Garden....just because...it's such a great collection.


I used the Ephemera pack for this collection....and it was soooo super!

I still need to go and make a card for my Son tomorrow....so think I had better get to it! ;-)

Have a super evening!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Denise and definitely enchanting.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise such a fun bright card! beautiful colours and summer mood make this card great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love their papers and the colours. This is just such a pretty card. Love the little sign post you made. Very cool. Just gorgeous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty Denise - I love the lavender fussy cut flowers and the way you teamed them with the paper one. The angled punched edge is something I've not seen before and I just might scrap lift! Beautiful card with sweet sentiments. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, love those colour combinations

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful page!!!
    the papers are gorgeus!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is beyond beautiful...it will be a keepsake for the person who receives it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are rocking the cards these days! I am trying but they take me 2 hours!!

    ReplyDelete