This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 22 June 2014

Beginings - Prima BAP

Hello Everyone

I have had a great time finding some scrappy time and really enjoying just being able to create and chill out.

I finished a page for the Prima BAP. Here was the sketch.

BAP June Mani

I went with a picture that I had scrapped many moons ago and felt, that possibly I had not done it justice.
So here is my second take.....I might try and find a photo of the first one..


This was me on my 1st birthday. A lifetime ago!!!!


I used the beautiful Meadow Lark collection. It is still one of my favourite Prima collections.


I love the colouring on this page and was really pleased with how the purples all blended so well.

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you had a super Sunday!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Ownnn this is a precious page
    Love each thing on it, specially the photo
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect Denise. I love the little photo of you scrapped so softly and beautifully. The pale lavender and blooms look gorgeous with the scattered pearls and the metal photo corners. Truly a work of Art....delightful :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Denise. And yes - that photo is sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so adorable! What a sweet photo, and I can only chime in with Helen ; delightful!
    I love to scrap some photos more than once too, (especially if I was not 100 percent happy then first time....which happens,...a lot!...LOL! )

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a wonderful page, and lovely photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty layout and I love the colours and the fussy cut flowers. Lovely stamping and background work ... a gorgeous layout of a very cute you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always have a lot of respect for people who do so much fussy cutting. Beautiful colours and beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love the soft mauves & lilacs...

    ReplyDelete