This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 15 May 2014

His and Hers Cards - Scrap Africa

Hello Everyone

We have a super challenge up on the Scrap Africa blog and if you are a card maker, then I am sure you will love it!



So I created a masculine and feminine card,with similar elements.


I used BoBunny Pop Quiz and Modern Miss. On the feminine card I used flowers and on the masculine card I used buttons.



The Guest Designers and DT really created some amazing cards.  Pop over and have a look see....
It would be awesome if you could play along too! We have 2 vouchers up for grabs, from PPBN designs and Lindy's Stamp Gang.

Have a super evening!
Denise x


8 comments:

  1. Both your cards are so colourful and happy. I love that you used similar elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super-duper delish.....the layers & those colours & most of all the accordion blooms...YUM...& I must say, this is a GREAT challenge....:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that roulette wheel is so clever! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the accordion blooms and the colors! I like that you created cimillar cards, it's a pair : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning and I just adore the colourful rosettes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really clever Denise! I love those pretty medallion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise beautiful cards! So bright and fun, they makes me smile )))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bold colours of these cards. This was a challenging challenge for me (even though I never got to it) ... love them both.

    ReplyDelete