This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Me - Prima BAP Dec

Hello Everyone

I really thought today that I should have been a duck, because with the amount of rain we have had, it would have been bliss, had I been a ducky! ;-)

I loved the Prima BAP sketch this month and I created a page that I am really happy with, even though it is quite different from my normal Prima pages. I took some photo's today and I really hope that they are okay, since many days of overcast weather has not made for easy photography! So I apologise if the lighting is not perfect.

2013 December BAP Magda

Here is my take on the sketch.


I used the All About Me collection and created a page about exactly that Me. I turned 42 on the 02 Nov this year and this photo was taken on the day!

OUT FOR PUBLICATION

(Here is a shot taken in much better light, that I came and added in afterwards.)



I did some gesso stencilling and then some watercolouring! It was so much fun and so very messy!!!! LOL
But love the result!




Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope the sun shines tomorrow...
Have a super evening!
Denise

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page dear friend
    and congrats to the new age
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers this is stunning!! The colour choices are fab...I love those pink frames (I used to once for a page about me) The textured bubbles are fab with your spotty dress and how lovely to read those words to youself...so positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Denise! it is so different and fresh! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love all that background texture and colour... that stencil is stunning. Love the colours you chose for this layout too. You look fabulous too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! Gorgeous color and stenciling! The rectangles just 'pop' right out at you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant take on the BAP!! Love these gorgeous colours & your template work...awesome layering too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page Denise. I love the mix of stencilled circles and water colour paints.

    ReplyDelete