This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Zeus and Zoe DT Layout / CSI Case File no.75

Hello Everyone

The week is steadily moving along and hope that at the half way mark you are still doing okay! ;-)

I am sharing a layout with you today, using Donna Salazar Designs papers and the Zeus and Zoe DT kit. I must admit that I really loved working with the Donna Salazar papers, they were thick and beautiful!
It was my first time working with Donna's papers and I would certainly recommend them! ;-) The aplha chipboard stickers were gorgeous too!

So here is the page that I created.


I first used a Prima stencil for the background painting, and then outlined the painting with a brown marker. I added some splats and then added the paper circles, stamping, chipboards and flowers, kitty cat and buttons.


This photo is of my 3 neices, being flower girls at another cousins wedding! They really looked so beautiful and were truly little angels!


You can find Donna Salazar Designs on this link and the super Zeus and Zoe etsy goodies here.

I am also using this page for the CSI Case File no.75, which consists of this.


Supplies used:
Prima Stencil, stamp and flowers
Donna Salazar papers and alpha chipboards
Petaloo flowers
Zeus and Zoe buttons and kitty
Enmarc Chipboards


Hope to see you back soon!
Denise x

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour combination Denise. I love the little cat and I am ordering that stencil.....I "need" it. Your layout is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, i LOVE the background! so unique! amazing LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh this is stunning. Love the masking and love how you used the palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did the outlined stencil for the background, Denise. Your page is totally sweet, as is that photo of your nieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout. The stencil is so cool... you are right they are little angels... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is totally amazing! Fantastic stencil-work Denise!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such sweet darlings in the photo, great take on challenge, soft pastels and details love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Denise this is STUNNING! those colours are absolutely heavenly and so is your page! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Denise! Love all the little blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is so pretty, the way you did the stencil background is gorgeous and your layered elements/flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such a cute pretty photo and you scraped it so beautifully! stunning LO, Denise!!!

    ReplyDelete