This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 4 May 2013

Cards

Hi Everyone

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday. I have had a really nice and relaxing one so far, and hope for it to continue! ;-)

I had to make a weeding card for a friend yesterday and so this is what I came up with. I used Glitz Design paper, with lots of Making Memories rub-ons, pieces and chipboards.


Then we had a birthday to attend today, for one of Joe's friends who turned eight. I had to go with a really boy card!! ;-)

For this one I used Crate Paper and accents, with lots of stamping on the background.


To give you an idea, here is a picture from the birthday party, so this card was just perfect for the occasion.


It has been a great day! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. great cards! and so cute photo1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the punching on the wedding card and the grunge on the birthday card. Little boys and dirt just seem to attract each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Denise. Love the wedding one. Complete contrast to the birthday one. Hope the party was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the perfect weekend to me Denise! Love both your cards! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again! Thanks so much for your visit and lovely words! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely cards! :)
    Really love the stamping and masking on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Denise & I can see that last one was perfectly suited to the event!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photo of your little man (that really isn't little really) ... he's growing up fast. Love your cards, the wedding one is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete