This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 12 April 2012

Life is Beautiful - Berry71Bleu challenge

Hi Everyone

This week is passing in a flash and before I blink my eyes, it will be Friday again! Now that's a good thing, and I am certainly not complaining!! So roll on Friday and roll on weekend!

Today I share with you a double page layout that I did for the Berry Bleu challenge.  This was the inspiration picture, which certainly got my creative juices really flowing!



I really focused on those beautiful raspberries and the green cheescake sides and just  the very summery, but also french feel of these pics.

So here is my offering.

Here are the individual pages below.



And here is a close up of the journalling.


And lastly, the centre piece.


The papers used were all the gorgeous Websters Pages, A Sweet Life, Sweet as Cherry Pie and Twiggs from Feather your Nest.

I did a lot of fussy cutting and then added the dimension with double sided foam tape. I managed also to fit the photo's into the centre frame and then still add a few leaves for decoration.

I really am truly blessed and this layout is a reminder to me that Life is Beautiful and that I have all I need right beside me!

Have a blessed evening.
Denise x




7 comments:

  1. Yipee...I am the first one here..i got this entry on my email while I was having breakfast with my hubby at a restaurant. I thought I'd come here now while I can coz when I go home a lot of stuff are waiting for me to finish.

    I love the double LO!! I don't see very often, but you did a good job! I love it. Thanks for sharing some great photos of your family..you have a beautiful family!!

    Thank you for joining our challenge at berry71bleu this month!! Truly amazing work...

    I hope you're doing well....keep up the good work!!

    Love,
    Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job with this. Great use of the Websters. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous double page, love it. Beautiful work denise, thank you for joining us at Berry71blue, Channa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful double page LO Denise.. fantastic design and I love how you've used the berries as inspiration!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Berry71Blue :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Denise this is a fab double page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A double LO!! Wow! I am impressed!! It is beautiful!!!Thanks for playing along at B71B!

    ReplyDelete