This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 23 December 2011

On Wednesday evening my sister, her husband, daughters and myself and Joe went to my Aunts retirement village to see a Christmas house in the village.  It was such a lovely visit and the house was really amazing.  I was able to take some really nice photo's of the kids and the Christmas house and want to share them with you below. It really got me into the Christmas spirit!


Here in South Africa, it is summer at Christmas time and so there is no snow.  But Blitzen still showed his face.


This is one of my favourite photo's of the kids.  Isn't it just cute?! I will definitely have to scrap this one!



They had this amazing train village all set out and everything moved and was playing a tune of sorts.  It really was quite awesome and was definitely Joe's favourite.


What a lovely evening spent with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment